The Academic Technology Department supports learning environments that meet the expectations of 21st-century students while still engaging students in active learning through personal connections with faculty mentors.
Technology-enhanced learning is the use of specific technologies to improve the student learning experience and the quality of stated learning outcomes regardless of whether the course delivery method is face-to-face, online, or hybrid.
Some examples of technology-enhanced learning are:
- Online courses that are taught entirely through web-based technologies
- Hybrid courses that are taught partly online and partly through traditional face-to-face contact
- Online components (like tutorials, reviews, lectures) added to traditional face-to-face courses to allow the professor to use class time for hands-on, experiential, and team learning opportunities
- Instructional design
- Video production studio and media services
- Classroom technology support and maintenance
一道本不卡免费高清Academic Technology Department
- Office location Swisher Library, Rooms 327 and 328