Year Before Matriculation
- Submit online application.
Year of Matriculation
- Housing application opens through Residential Life
- Priority deadline for financial aid is March 1st – make sure to submit your FAFSA.
- Office of Financial Aid begins mailing financial aid offers at end of month.
- Deposit deadline is May 1.
- Arrange for your official AP scores to be sent to JU.
- Arrange for your high school to send your final, official transcript to JU.
- Transfers, ensure that your previous colleges send all final official transcripts.
- Freshmen, arrange for any college dual enrollment transcripts to be sent to JU.
- Attend a summer orientation session.
- Fall bills are sent.
- Housing sends out room and roommate assignments.
- Contact your roommate to talk about what you will bring.
- Pack your bags and make final travel arrangements.
Apply To JU