Organizations & Clubs
Current Student Organizations
一道本不卡免费高清The student organizations found on campus enrich the social, cultural, and educational experiences, influence the larger University community and enhance the overall diversity found at JU.
In general, the 100+ clubs and organizations at JU span the following areas:
- Academic Based
- Club Sports
- Cultural and Identity Based
- Fraternities and Sororities
- Interests and Hobbies
- Media and Publication
- Political and Social Justice
- Professional Based
- Spiritual and Faith Based
If you're interested in getting involved, check out the directory on:
Want to start a new organization?
一道本不卡免费高清New Student Organization requests are only Accepted in the first four weeks of each semester. For Fall 2019, they will be accepted from August 23rd to September 20th at 5pm. Requests take about 2-4 weeks to be approved.
Check List for New Organization Requests:
- Ensure that there is not an organization on campus that has the same purpose or similar purpose
- Complete the Organization Registration form found on Presence. Below is the information required on the form:
- Organization Name
- President and Treasurer
- Roster of at least 7 people (template below)
- JU Faculty or Staff Advisor
- Constitution and By-Laws (template below)
- If the organization is part of a national organization
- National constitution
- National Website
- National Email
- Confirmation that JU Chapter is approved by the National Organization
What happens after my organization is approved?
- All members of the executive board will be required to attend a new organization training within 2 weeks of approval
- New RSOs will remain in a probational period until the new academic year when they may apply for a budget, and re-register as a full RSO (Please see probational organizations in the RSO manual)