Nimnicht Fitness Center
Fitness Center Hours
Normal operating hours
Monday – Friday, 6:00AM to 10:00PM
一道本不卡免费高清Saturday – Sunday, 11:00AM to 9:00PM
Fitness Center Rules
- Valid ID Card must be presented to exercise.
- Participants exercise at own risk.
- Appropriate attire is required: shirts, shorts or sweats, and athletic shoes must be worn (no sandals, heels, or barefoot).
- No food or beverage allowed (except from the vending machine or bottled water).
- Personal items (i.e. books, knapsacks, clothing) must be stored in a locker. Nothing can be on the exercise floor. No overnight lockers.
- Personal radios may only be used with headphones.
- Do not drop or slam weights on machines or floor.
- Wipe off machines after each work-out (towels not provided).
- Participants must use collars on all Olympic and curl bars.
- There is a 20-minute limit on all cardiovascular machines when there is a waitlist.
- Report any injury, broken or damaged equipment.
- Equipment cannot leave the Fitness Center.
- The only guests permitted are immediate family members of current faculty and staff.
- Users of the Billie Nimnicht Jr. Fitness Center must be 16 years of age or older and if under 18, must be accompanied by an adult (unless they are an enrolled JU student).
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, and roller blades are not permitted in the building.
- Davis Student Commons staff will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Florida laws and Jacksonville University policies regarding illegal substances will be strictly enforced.
- All Davis Student Commons users are expected to be responsible, courteous, and safety-conscious at all times. Users who disregard this policy will be asked to leave the facility and may be suspended from use of the Student Commons.
Lonnie Wurn Pool
Normal operating hours
Monday - Friday, 12:00PM to 7:00PM
一道本不卡免费高清Saturday - Sunday, 10:00AM to 7:00PM
The pool will close due to weather at the discretion of the Department of Recreation & Operations.
Pool Rules & Policies
一道本不卡免费高清These rules were developed to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all patrons using the pool.
- Only Jacksonville University students, staff, faculty and their guests are allowed to use the pool, unless a private party agreement has been agreed upon. JU ID must be shown.
- One guest per JU ID. Guests must be accompanied by a Jacksonville University student, staff or faculty member.
- Family members of students, staff and faculty are also able to use the pool, as long as they are with the student, staff or faculty member.
- Proper swimsuit attire must be worn in pool (i.e. no shoes, long pants, cut-offs, etc.)
- Follow the instructions of the lifeguards at all times.
- The following articles are NOT allowed within the fenced pool area
- Floatation devices (including life vests).
- Drugs & Alcohol (also not permitted in surrounding area).
- Balls or toys unless authorized by a lifeguard
- NO RUNNING.
- NO DIVING.
- NO HORSEPLAY.
- No smoking in fenced pool area.
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or over).
- Must shower before entering pool.
- All group functions must be registered through the University and follow all University regulations and guidelines.
- Maximum occupancy: 120 persons.
一道本不卡免费高清THE POOL IS OFF LIMITS TO EVERYONE WHEN THE POOL IS CLOSED
All pool users are expected to be responsible, courteous, and safety conscious at all times. Users who disregard this policy will be asked to leave the facility and may be suspended from use of the pool.