Davis Masters Programs
Those who choose to pursue a Master's degree from an AACSB institution have solid roots of knowledge from their undergraduate career and aspire to reach higher and stand taller amongst their peers with a higher degree of education. The JU Davis College of Business applauds those who desire a higher level of learning and help foster this ability through their graduate program.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the degree of choice for a multitude of prospective students across the nation. It has almost become essential for advancement into more senior leadership positions in many industries. For those without an undergraduate business degree, the MBA or Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) is a proven path to new or expanded career opportunities.
Learn more about our program by attending one of our Information Sessions or Open Houses, or request more information.
There is a very long history of graduate business education at Jacksonville University (JU). Hundreds of high quality, globally-competitive companies support our programs by hiring our graduates and encouraging their employees to enroll. Many company founders and non-profit organization leaders in our community are alumni. We are proud to say that the JU and Davis alumni network have produced some successful leaders and employees throughout Northeast Florida’s business and economic communities.
一道本不卡免费高清MBA Programs are not readily comparable. It is critical that you “Dare to Compare,” as we say. Here are some important factors to consider:
- Accreditation - Investing in an MBA program that is not AACSB Accredited is risky. Take a look at the accreditation overview to learn why. Only the top business schools in the world have earned such a distinction.
- Cost - Certainly, the costs of graduate school play a huge factor, but “value-added” education is more critical. There are many more expensive programs, but some are not AACSB Accredited, so you need to weigh cost against the variety and number of courses offered, networking and support services provided, and one-on-one time with faculty. It is what you learn, not spend, that counts most. The difference shows up over a lifetime of career advancement and income growth.
- Program Flexibility - Would you like to earn an MBA in 12 months, 16 months, 18 months or longer? No problem. Our MBA programs are designed in 8-week long course modules that allow you to conveniently move at your own pace for your own needs. Our part-time MBA program now allows more flexibility by including the convenience of evening, weekend, and hybrid courses. Take classes at our downtown campus (76 S. Laura Street, 18th floor).
- Knowledge Content - We continuously keep the program content updated and assess how well it meets critical learning goals that companies value. Our faculty do not just use books – they create the information that goes in them.
- Leadership Focus - Business expertise is great, but it will be the leadership competencies that you develop in a program that differentiates you and prepares you to move up in an organization. We have a strong professional development emphasis that prepares students for graduation.
There’s more to consider, but start by taking a good look at what we are offering. We invite comparisons and will happily answer any questions you may have.