- May 1st- Payment plan sign-up opens for Fall 2019
- May 15th- First payment due for Fall 2019 for a 6-month payment plan
- July 15th- Notify financial aid of any outside scholarships you are receiving beginning Fall 2019.
Notify the bursar at email@example.com if you have:
- A sponsorship that will pay all or a portion of your Fall 2019 bill such as Vocational Rehabilitation, Corporate sponsorship, reciprocal state grant, etc.
- Florida pre-paid; please complete the transfer form and send to Florida Prepaid.
Florida Prepaid College Plan
一道本不卡免费高清P.O. Box 6567
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6567
- August 1st- Payment or payment arrangements must be finalized for Fall 2019 for traditional undergraduates, ADP semester students and graduate students.
- August 27th- First day of classes ***
一道本不卡免费高清August 31st- A late fee of $150 will be charged to all student types beginning August 31 and each month going forward if there is an outstanding balance on the last day of the month. It is important to let the bursar office know if there is a pending payment from an outside source expected so we can update your account.
- Oct 22nd- Fall II classes begin (Classes may be dropped for non-payment)
一道本不卡免费高清***All accounts must be paid or payment arrangements made to remain registered for your classes. Classes may be dropped for non-payment at the end of the drop/add period.
- November 3rd- Spring 2020 registration opens. Spring payment plan sign-up opens.
- November 15th- First payment due for Spring 2020 for a 6-month payment plan.
- December 1st- Spring 2020 payment or payment arrangements are due.
- January 7th- Spring classes begin ***
- March 4th- Spring II classes begin (classes may be dropped for non-payment)
- May 1st- Deadline for payment or payment arrangements for summer classes. Payment plans are not available for Summer enrollment.
一道本不卡免费高清 ***All accounts must be paid or payment arrangements made to remain registered for your classes. Classes may be dropped for non-payment at the end of the drop/add period.
Important Payment Plan Information
- Starting Fall 2019, payment plans are available to all students.
- You may sign up for a payment plan for fall and spring semesters for a small charge of $50 each semester. If you are are signing up for a fall plan and a spring plan you must do so separately. There is no interest charged on the payment plan. Payment is due by the 15th of each month. Failure to make the payment on time can result in being dropped from the plan, with payment due in full and a late fee of $150.
- Payment plans are not available for Summer enrollment.
- Payments for a payment plan are due on the 15th of each month.
If a student adds additional classes during the semester, payment of tuition cost is due immediately.
一道本不卡免费高清Holds will generate on any account with a balance after the payment deadline. This will prevent further registration for future semesters. Holds will not be lifted to make registration changes for the Summer of Fall semesters until the balance is resolved.
一道本不卡免费高清Always check your statement online for live account updates.
Graduate and Accelerated Degree Program (ADP) payment due dates are the same as traditional undergraduate.
一道本不卡免费高清As soon as students are registered for classes, electronic billing statements will be sent via JU email on the 15th of each month. Student financial statements can be viewed anytime on the self-service portal.