Using Genomics Digital Lab (GDL) and History of Biology in the classroom has never been easier!
- Demonstrations: help classrooms to visualize difficult to teach topics by teaching with 3D animations and simulations.
- Competitions: get classrooms enthralled in competitions by playing games in class.
- Question and Answer: promotes engagement by posing questions to the class in game play “what’s missing in the light reaction system?”, “what happens when photosystem I is in place?” or “Why is ATP Synthase so important”; then watch the animation!
- Discussion & Debate: Step outside the mechanics with case studies to focus on the environment, relevant political and social issues, pop culture, and real world of biology.
Works with all classroom presentation tools :
- Whiteboards or Interactive Whiteboards