Orthodontics Certificate & Masters Program
This 27-month program from the Advanced Specialty Education Program in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics combines didactic, clinical, and research components, leading to a Certificate in Orthodontics and a Master of Science in Dentistry. Students must be prepared to undertake an intensive, continuous, full-time course of study in addition to heavy supervised clinical training in various contemporary orthodontic techniques.
一道本不卡免费高清The Advanced Specialty Program in Orthodontics' classes begin in July of each year with an Orientation period of two weeks. By the end of the first year it is expected that each student will have initiated comprehensive orthodontic treatment for a minimum of fifty (50) patients after completion of a pre-clinical training course.
一道本不卡免费高清Students are introduced to a variety of treatment philosophies, with an emphasis on pre-adjusted appliances and related techniques. Supervising clinical Faculty present their philosophies in daily diagnosis and treatment planning seminars. A variety of clinical techniques are demonstrated and utilized in the school's state-of-the-art orthodontic clinical facility.
一道本不卡免费高清Right after graduation, I started working in a busy private practice and the transition seemed easy due to my preparation at JU. My education at JU was exceptional and I am very grateful to all the faculty that contributed to my development as a successful orthodontist.
Academic requirements for the 27-month combined Orthodontic Certificate and Master of Science in Dentistry program are as follows:
- Compliance with the program's policies and protocols as described in the Student's Handbook
- Successful completion of the mandatory coursework, designated assignments and final examinations
- Validation of clinical competencies through delivering evidence-based patient care for assigned patients under Faculty supervision
- Passing the Written Examination of the American Board of Orthodontics (2nd Year - Spring Semester)
- Completion of the research component of the program with successful submission of a final Thesis which will be presented to a panel including faculty and your fellow residents
- Completion of 76 credit hours.
If you are interested in enrolling in the combined Certificate/Master's Program, please complete and return the enclosed application electronically to email@example.com一道本不卡免费高清.
The application session will open in May 14, 2019 and the closing date is September 15, 2019. Interviews will be held October 14 - 15, 2019. On-site interviews require all applicants to have the ability to travel (current US Visa if applicable) for interviews. Alternate interview dates are not available at this time.