- Office location Kinne University Center, lower level
- Telephone number (904) 256-7505
Important: Holiday Hours
一道本不卡免费高清Jacksonville University will be closed from Thursday, December 19, through Wednesday, January 1.
During that time, the Post Office will be staffed only during these limited hours:
- Monday, December 23, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 30, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
一道本不卡免费高清Please do not schedule any large bulk mailings during the holiday period. There will be no mail delivered to offices during the break, but mail may be picked up while the office is staffed on the above dates.
If you are expecting any deliveries over the break, please be aware that the Post Office will not be staffed to receive mail or packages.
一道本不卡免费高清Thank you for your understanding, and happy holidays!
Window: Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Student package pick-up is available Monday through Friday until 4:00 p.m. (Ring the doorbell.)
一道本不卡免费高清On national holidays, when USPS mail is not delivered, the University Post Office is open for campus business.
- Money Orders
- Express Mail, Priority, 1st Class
- Accept mail deliveries from US Post Office, Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, and all other package delivery services
- Sort and deliver mail to student mailboxes and all University offices
- Maintain mailboxes for all student residents and various student organizations
- Meter and sort mail for daily pick up by USPS
- Can handle bulk mail up to 1000 pieces
- Accept and inspect contents of packages and match to packing slip and Purchase Order
- Delivers packages to campus offices