一道本不卡免费高清The Purchasing Department ensures responsible use of University funds by providing reliable and economical sources for the purchase of goods and services and to provide duplicating and post office services to the University.
一道本不卡免费高清The Purchasing Department oversees the Print Shop (Duplicating) and the Post Office.
- Office supply sales: maintains an inventory of everyday supplies, handles special catalog orders, letterhead/envelopes, business cards
- Vendor library: keeps catalogues and brochures of major office supply companies, furniture, carpeting, audio/visual, scientific equipment, etc.
- Copiers: inventory of toner, maintains records of copy count and maintenance, billing for copies
- Travel: assists in procurement of airline tickets
- Transportation: rental car agreements
- Hotel Reservations: assists in booking reservations
- Surplus Property: manages a warehouse for surplus furniture and equipment for use on campus and for sale as surplus property
Member of National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP): Served as President, Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer of Florida Region (Michael Bobbin)
Michael Bobbin一道本不卡免费高清, Director
Anita Finch, Purchasing Assistant