一道本不卡免费高清Welcome to our Jacksonville University housing accommodations website. This site was created with our students’ well-being in mind and with the purpose of transparency as the university is committed to providing a healthy, inclusive and safe environment that supports the growth and development of all students.
As we recognize that some residential environments and configurations may not be completely accessible to all students, we have created the following process that allows students to request considerations for their housing assignment in order to have equal access to the residential life experience.
一道本不卡免费高清In order for us to provide the best service possible to our students and make sure that their needs are being taken care of, the student needs to keep in mind that:
- Consideration and reasonable accommodations are given based on the date all documentation is submitted and our space availability.
- Accommodations are granted on a needs-based and space-availability basis. Simply submitting documentation for a housing request does not guarantee that the request will be granted.
- A response to a request may take up to 2 weeks during certain times in the academic year.
Emotional Support Animals
The Office of Residential Life reviews all Emotional Support Animal or ESA applications. Any ESA questions can be directed to Residential Life at email@example.com.
Please keep in mind: any unapproved animal on campus will result in a student fine. ESAs must be approved before animals are brought to campus. ESA applications are reviewed on a weekly basis by the Director of Residential Life.
First, review the ESA Guidelines一道本不卡免费高清.
When ready, students will need to submit an application and roommate agreement. These can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically to the Office of Residential Life, located in Village 1.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about Emotional Support Animals.
How to Request A New Housing Accommodation
一道本不卡免费高清Considering the information provided above, the following guidelines have been set in place for any student requesting a housing accommodation.
- Follow the deadlines provided to make sure that your request is received and processed on time.
- Get the documentation form filled out by your medical provider and sent to us within the deadlines provided.
- You will be informed once the documentation has been received and will be processed and/or if more information is needed.
- You will get an email to set up an appointment to finalize the process.
This form is to be filled out by the student’s medical provider and sent back to us in their preferred method, whether it is via email, mail or in person.
- New Students: June 1
- Returning Students
- Fall Term: February 1
- Spring Term: October 1
Examples of Accommodations
Below are some examples of accommodations students have requested in the past related to a disability or medical need.
- ADA-compliant bathroom
- Semi-private bathroom or a bedroom in close proximity to a bathroom
- Private bedroom
- Private bedroom with private bathroom
- Placement with preferred roommate
- Ground floor or first floor room
- Assistance of a service or emotional support animal
- Accommodations relating to dietary needs
- Residence hall with a dining service option within the same building or in proximity
- Relocation to a different resident hall in order to fulfill a need
The accommodations are not limited to the above mentioned and if you have any specific questions regarding any housing accommodation, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Continue Receiving an Existing Medical Housing Accommodation
All students requesting to continue receiving their current accommodation must fill out the form below. This form does not replace the housing application form that needs to be submitted. It is a supplemental step in the housing application process. Please fill out the form below by the deadline listed above. Please also一道本不卡免费高清 fill out the housing application once it is available to students.
一道本不卡免费高清We understand that a medical diagnosis may come unexpectedly, without notice, and that it may demand changes in the student's living environment. In these type of cases, we may not be able to provide the preferred accommodation immediately, but we will work to make sure that the accommodation provided does provide the level of assistance needed, and we will work on what that will look like in the future for the student.